Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hmmm.

I can never quite work out why I start random blogs and things.
I also can never quite work out who they are for, or who I want to read them.
I have a feeling that I prefer to keep RL and online friends separate, for example, I'll link online friends to blogs and such, but I freak out a bit about RL friends seeing things. Is that weird? I don't know.

In any case. I think this particular blog is a tad redundant.
I created a new blog over at wordpress for my trip to the US, which didn't happen, but which has been reincarnated in a slightly different form (ie, family trip didn't happen so I think I might be going over to work on summer camps). You can find it at this linky.

I also have a livejournal over here which I am trying to use more.

SO...I think this might be the end for us, blogspot. But i'll see. I'll see.
xoxo

No comments: