Thursday, March 20, 2008

positive.

Sometimes, it seems like everything is going badly and there's nothing you can do about it.

I've felt like that numerous times in the past week.

The most recent time was yesterday. I did horribly in a test (that was actually an essay), I felt sick and nervous, I was tired and some people were annoying the hell out of me.

That was all before 12.15. Just past midday.
Because for the next twenty minutes or so, I was in a kickarse interview with my school principal and a few other teachers.

After that, my school day was done and I headed home. HOME!
Then i realised that even if i thought the interview went well, I was still tired, sick, exhausted, annoyed....so then I felt the same as I had earlier in the day. PLUS i found out i had to go a babysit. Children do not always cure temporary depression.

However, when I got home I found out that I got a job at my radio station that I had applied for. That was last night.

This morning, I found out that I got SCHOOL CAPTAIN.

This evening, my footy team won.

Today was the last day of school for 2 weeks.

The last twenty four hours have been very, very awesome.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

damn.. this blog shows that you are confused :P

In half of it you are extremely tired, sick, exhausted, annoyed

and in the other half you feel awesome :P

JESSICS said...

ilu Ellie. <3 You may have had a terrible day (and I think I remember that essay, gah) but then you ended up being School Captain and good things happened, like they should.